We just love eating out, whether it's by the sea, in a village, in a town, a restaurants, a pub, a tea room, a café. There is so much choice here on the Island these are just a few of your options;
- Pendletons, Shanklin modern English food, just round the corner, much loved by our guests.
- The Cottage, Isle of Wight stunning modern, English food
- Thai Mukda - Authentic Thai Cuiine in
- Corner Steak House, Shanklin. Not just steak, a variety of meats and seafood.
- Pavarottis, Shanklin – family run Italian trattoria
- Morgans of Shanklin – modern English food with some ribs thrown in
- Fisherman’s Cottage, thatched pub with good pub grub and seafood
- South East Beach Café - you can't get any closer to the sand! Brand new in 2018 with bi fold doors and tables on the beach.
A Little Further Afield
- The Beach Shack, Sandown. Excellent beach side 'cafe' Inside and outside seating, service with a smile, 'best crab cakes on the Island', selection of burgers, seafood specials, & homemade soups, good wine, great views.
- Bonchurch Inn, Bonchurch Excellent Italian, owned and run run by 3 generations of a lovely Italian family. Beautiful courtyard & character Inn.
- Lockslane Bistro Bembridge Small, friendly, romantic and food with a French twist. Highly recommended
- Cantina Ventnor with selection of modern dishes with a very European infulence. Excellent selection of homemade breads for picnincs.
- Buddle Inn, Niton (perfect for a walk to St Catherine’s lighthouse). Good pub food, a roaring fire in the winter and good outside eating and views for the summer.
- The Taverners, Godshill Amazing food, nice atmosphere, just a lovely big pub and garden.
- Michelangelo’s, Ryde more authentic Italian and just a train ride away.